The Great Tree Forum Index The Great Tree
still kickin'

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Poster ListPoster List   Member ListMember List  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Links:   great tree   uru live   uru obsession   drc site  

Documentaries:    learn the story of the great tree

Ki Problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Attex
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:24 pm    Post subject: Ki Problem Reply with quote

Not able to retrieve Ki from Teledahn. None of the hot spots work, and when I try too link out to My Relto, I lockup. Any ideas?
Gadren
Great Tree Member
Great Tree Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you mean Gahreesen, not Teledahn. try going in there with lower settings, and no sound.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ashtar
Friend of The Great Tree
Friend of The Great Tree

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:16 am    Post subject: Re: Ki Problem Reply with quote

Attex wrote:
Not able to retrieve Ki from Teledahn. None of the hot spots work, and when I try too link out to My Relto, I lockup. Any ideas?

Hi Attex. I saw that you had visited the GT shard and at some point had to quit the game. Your problems could be related to what Deius has been experiencing but I need to catch one of you just before you enter the shard so I can delete the current log files.

I'm still not sure there is a problem with the shard because I can create test avies of all kinds and not have a problem at all. But it would be nice to verify it one way or the other.
Attex
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:53 pm    Post subject: KI Problem Reply with quote

Gadren’s recommendations solved my problem with retrieving my Ki. I’ve been experiencing this same problem on other shards, but I’m sure this will also work on those shards. Thanks Gadren! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Great Tree Forum Index -> The Cavern All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: